It is a priority to publish our research results in scientific and general literature. In addition, Kadagaya sometimes appears in magazine articles, blogs, and other online media. We also contribute to the discussion and promotion of appropriate technology and a resource-based economy.
The following is an up-to-date list of links to publications about the research and development of Kadagaya, written by us and others. If you have written an article or come across something we have missed, please let us know, so we can list it here.
If you are interested in seeing more frequent updates of our research, please subscribe to our Facebook page and Youtube channel.
Articles written by us
- Analytical solution for a strong free-surface water vortex describing flow in a full-scale gravitational vortex hydropower system (pdf)
- Design and construction of an off-grid gravitational vortex hydropower plant: A case study in rural Peru (pdf)
- Joining the discussion of resource-based economy communities on Reddit
- Why is it so difficult to attract permanent residents to a community like Kadagaya?
Articles written by others
- Article in Australian YOKE magazine (Issue 2 “Balance”) regarding leaving the concrete jungle for the Amazon jungle.
- Interview with Jessica Cerasale from Bournemouth University (UK) regarding the economic swap to save humanity.
- Revolution-green talks about our vortex hydroelectric power plant.
- Water vortex electric power generation (pesn.com)
Volunteers writing about their experiences at Kadagaya
- Holistic approach to sustainable living
- Breaking one mother of a rock
- Joining the Miricharo football team
- Life at Kadagaya and eating “jungle shrimp”
- Romantic wedding anniversary jungle style
- Early days as a volunteer at Kadagaya
- A wonderful baker cooking breads in our wood-fired oven
- “Happy Goats” experiences at Kadagaya